- Entrants must be female and a minimum age of 18 years old NOT above 25years of age on 30TH of November 2019
- Contestants who are married or have children are NOT welcome to enter the contest.
- Must be from an African Country but you can be resident anywhere in the world.
- There must be nothing in your background that could bring the contest or its sponsors into disrepute.
- Must not have posed nude or topless, for any photographs, professional or amateur, or film in any capacity whatsoever.
- All contestants must be responsible for the contest fee. Fees include Registration, your local expense to attend auditions and your Visa Fees when selected.
- You must be available to attend the grand final between 8th-28th of December 2019 in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria, West Africa. If selected as a winner as the Miss Africa Calabar Queen 2019, you will be required to stay back in Nigeria where you will carry out your pet project. All trips to any country would be from Nigeria. You may be allowed to go back to your country after the grand finale for a period of 4-weeks in order to pay homage to your hometown after which you will be expected to return to Nigeria to commence your pet project.
- All fees/entry fees, Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Should you be found to have broken any of the above rules, you will be removed from the competition. No refunds will be given for any monies already paid, so please ensure you read all rules and Terms & Conditions thoroughly prior to submitting your application. Should you be removed and have associated parties and sponsors requiring a refund, this will be at your own personal expense and not the responsibility of the Miss Africa Organisation or the Government of Cross River State, Nigeria. If rules are found to have been broken after you have been selected, your title will be revoked and you will be required to return any prizes, including sash and crown, to the Miss Africa Organisation and the title will be given to the 1st Runner Up.
- Should you fail to attend on the specified date for the boot camp, you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid in relation to that and you will be automatically disqualified. If you arrive more than one hour late, you may also be refused entry to the boot camp or be required to pay a fine of $250.
- By applying for the contest, you are confirming that you suit all criteria set out above and fully understand the rules and requirements, and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Miss Africa Organisation reserves the right to refuse applications. All successful entrants will receive a confirmation by email within 20 days of applying.
- If selected for the grand finale, you must have a valid passport to travel and will be responsible for organizing the necessary Visa documentation for travel to Nigeria, West Africa.
- All grand finalists on arrival date to Nigeria will be entitled to be chaperoned by female adult chaperones and security agents to the final destination where the contest would take place.
- You must have permission from the photographer to use any photo you submit with your entry form.
If you have any concerns about the above rules of entry or the terms and conditions, please bring these to the attention of the Miss Africa Organisation. prior to entry. It shall be the company’s discretion as to whether or not any rules have been broken and you will be advised of this decision. The decision of the Miss Africa Organisation is final